Monday, February 27, 2017

February Pinspiration

With February coming to a rapid close, I wanted to put together a post with some of my favorite things I have pinned on Pinterest over the past month. Enjoy!

Blush + Ruffel Sleves + Metallics = Obsessed (@bychloewen)

Until seeing this look I didn't realize I need a button-down dress and lace-up espadrilles...

love this lace camisole. I've seen similar ones at H&M! (mstreinta.blogspot.com.uy)

The perfect winter to spring transition outfit. I love the white on white! (galmeetsglam.com)

I'm in love with ribbon belts, and I think the combination of stripes here is so cute and unique (laurenconrad.com)

Dreaming of a closet that also functions as home decor... (prettystuff.tumblr.com)

This setup makes me want to put more of my beauty items on display. It also reminded me that I desperately need to clean my brushes (thebeautylookbook.com)

Dreaming of beautiful blooms like this... and a vacation abroad! (indulgy.com)

Cotton candy topped boba?! Count me in (@lichipan)
Be sure to follow me on Pinterest to see more!

Cheers! Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment