Thursday, February 23, 2017

Signs of Spring

The weather has been beautiful lately: sunny skies, low winds, and high temps (if you count 40-50 degrees as high). Now that some of the snow has melted, I've been able to ditch my bulky winter coats and snow boots in exchange for lighter layers and cute flats. I'm keeping my fingers crossed in hopes that spring is just around the corner!



Funny story: this trench coat is actually from the kids section at Target, and I've had it for about 4 years. It's a size L or XL and came with a belt that I removed. Most importantly, it's held up really well and cost less than $30!






How adorable is this bag?! I recently received it as a birthday present, and I'm totally in love. I had a brown leather crossbody from Marshalls for a few years that I wore to death, and the strap recently broke. This J.Crew purse is definitely an upgrade. I love the monogram option (I went for my nickname since my initials spell 'EAT' lol) as well as the cute red tag. They also sell other accessories (like tassels and coin purses) so you can customize your bag as much as you want!

I also wanted to highlight my pink tassel earrings from the SUGARFIX collection by BaubleBar for Target (see the post here). They are surprisingly not heavy or uncomfortable, and I really like the pop of color they bring to this outfit.

More details:


(You can't go wrong with navy and stripes)

Trench: Target (similar) // Blouse: Banana Republic (similar) // Jeans: Hollister // Shoes: Tommy Hilfiger // Earrings: BaubleBar // Bracelet: KJP // Bag: J.Crew // Sunglasses: O by Oscar de la Renta (Marshalls)

Also, a huge thanks goes out to the lovely Kyra for taking these pictures :)

Happy (almost) spring!!

xoxo Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment