Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Camel & Cream

I can't get enough of this camel turtleneck I received for Christmas. It's timeless, classy, and there's just something about it that makes you look like you have your life together. I wore it to class earlier this week with a pair of black leggings and riding boots, and I loved the way the different neutral tones looked together.






This tote bag is perfect for school/work/pretty much anything. I purchased it the summer before my freshman year of college and have gotten so much use out of it since. At first I was a little hesitant to get the cream color, fearing that it would get dirty really quickly, but the material is very durable and stain-resistant. Another detail that I love is that it has a zipper!! I feel like so many nice tote bags only have a snap closure, but the security of a zipper is a must for me.

Also, these chestnut riding boots are a staple in my fall/winter wardrobe. The leather has lasted extremely well over the last couple of years, and they are just plain comfortable!






Sweater: J. Crew // Leggings: Victoria's Secret // Boots: Ecco (similar) // Tote: Brics // Bracelets: KJP and Cape Cod Jewelers // Sunglasses: O by Oscar de la Renta (Marshall's)

To finish off the outfit, I bought some boba tea because why not.

I hope you enjoyed this look!

xoxo Lizzie 

No comments:

Post a Comment