Friday, February 10, 2017

SUGARFIX by BaubleBar for Target

BaubleBar have launched a new collection available exclusively at Target! While I’ve always loved browsing BaubleBar’s website, I’ve never ordered from them. Their prices are definitely reasonable, but I still couldn’t really justify spending $30-$50 on a trendy piece of jewelry that might fade out of style within a couple months. However, the SUGARFIX collection is more affordable than their typical products, and the pieces are all totally up my alley- feminine, fun, and sparkly. Naturally I had a hard time narrowing down my favorites… aka I included 5 pairs of earrings (seriously though the earrings are arguably the best part of the collection), but I hope you like my picks nonetheless! 

All of the pieces in the collection are $30 or less (most of them being around the $13 mark), so get your hands on them while you can!

xoxo Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment