Thursday, March 2, 2017

The $6 Staple

A few months ago, I picked up this extremely cheap stretch knit flare skirt from Forever21 on a whim. Since then, I have gotten so much wear out of it for multiple reasons:
1. You can dress it up or dress it down
2. You don't really have to worry about ruining it, since it's only $6
3. It's super soft and comfortable

Keep reading to see how I styled it for an everyday look





In the winter, I love pairing the skirt with a thick sweater (tucked in or left out depending on my mood lol), tights, and boots. I actually found both the sweater and the boots at H&M, making this entire outfit around $70 total!

Aside from the insanely low price tag, another reason why I love this skirt is that I can wear it year-round. I'm already looking forward to wearing it in the upcoming spring months with a cute tank or blouse! 


Skirt: Forever21 // Sweater: H&M (very similar) // Boots: H&M // Tote: Brics 

Thanks for reading!

xoxo Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment