Monday, March 20, 2017

Spring Wishlist

Happy Spring!! In honor of the start of a new season, I thought I'd put together a quick post sharing some of the fashion pieces I have my eye on. There's something about the "spring cleaning" mentality that makes me want to refresh my wardrobe by mixing in a few new items. Because a couple of my picks are from J.Crew (their spring collection is irresistible), I wanted to let you know that they are currently offering 30% off everything until Friday! Enjoy!

ASOS Petite Skater Dress with Cotton Lace Trim
J.Crew Charlie Mules in Colorblock Leather (Are these not perfect?!)

Uniqlo Women's Drape Trench Coat (currently on sale!)

Target Printed Crepe Shift Dress (20% off)

Francesca's Ruffle One Shoulder Top
H&M Pumps with Ties

J.Crew Factory Scalloped Cami Top

H&M Viscose Shirt

New Balance for J.Crew Scalloped Leggings and Sports Bra
xoxo Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment