Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Fun Finds for Summer

Now that I'm back home in Florida, I've been shopping around for some new pieces for the summer season, from clothing to swimsuits to accessories. For me, summer is all about tropical prints and bright colors, so I wanted to round up some of my favorite items that are more playful and unique than your everyday basics (without being too over the top).


1. Triad Ball Drop Earrings ($12.99): The SUGARFIX by BaubleBar collection has expanded! These cute drop earrings also come in white

2. Tropical Silk Scarf ($39.50): As I mentioned in this post, I want to start incorporating more scarves into my wardrobe. The little giraffes on this one are too precious!

3. Scallop High Neck Bikini Top ($24.99): I find high neck swimsuits tops really flattering, and I love the cobalt blue/scallop combo on this one

4. Printed Linen-Cotton Skirt ($34.95): Just looking at the bright hues and swirls of color in this pattern makes me so happy! I also have this skirt in navy and find it so comfortable and flattering (see this post for more)

5. Scalloped Flamingo Shorts ($34): Because who doesn't love flamingos?

6. Blush Sandals ($128): I first saw these on Julia from Gal Meets Glam and immediately fell in love. They're different from the classic Jack Rogers sandal I see everywhere (especially in the South), and the color is just perfect. They're definitely a splurge, but I know they would go with so many summer outfits, so I'm trying to justify purchasing them based on cost per wear

7. Floral Shirt Dress ($69.90): Easy, breezy, and beautiful, this shirt dress would be so versatile- great for work or for going out

8. Pom Pom Off-the-Shoulder Top ($17.90): Pink and pom poms...name a more iconic duo

9. Pom Pom Tote ($48): The PERFECT beach bag. I am so regretting not buying this when it was on sale for $24 last week...fingers crossed it'll go on sale again!

Thanks for reading! Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment