Friday, May 5, 2017

OOTD: Classic Blues

I'm taking advantage of the beautiful spring scenery yet again for another OOTD. Even though finals are around the corner, it's easy for my spirits to be lifted when there are tulips and cherry blossoms blooming on nearly every block. That's one of my favorite things about Boston- it's certainly a bustling city, but you don't have to venture far to connect with nature.

I went for classic pieces in today's look. This skirt from J.Crew Factory is one of my all-time faves. It's structured yet comfortable (bless elastic waistbands) and can be worn to work or styled more casually. And you can't go wrong with an oxford shirt and a trench coat- I've had these pieces for years and I don't anticipate them ever going out of style.











It started raining out, so naturally a coffee break was necessary
Skirt: J.Crew Factory // Shirt: Gap // Trench: Target Kids (similar) // Shoes: Tommy Hilfiger (similar) // Necklace: J.Crew Factory (similar)

Photos courtesy of Taylor Dichello
Thank you for reading! Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment