Monday, April 3, 2017

Victoria Beckham for Target

The Victoria Beckham x Target collection launches in just 6 short days! After seeing previews online and on Victoria's social media accounts for the past month or so, I cannot wait to get my hands on some of her pieces. I've always admired her style (tbt to when she was never seen without heels on... truly inspirational), and I was so impressed with how seamlessly she transitioned from Spice Girl to elite fashion designer when she launched her brand almost 10 years ago. I've browsed her collections on occasion for inspiration, but even her ready-to-wear pieces cost a minimum of around $1,000. On the contrary, most of her Target items are only $30-$40, and I can see many of them making great workwear staples (while still being different and fun). Keep reading to see my favorites from the collection...


No comments:

Post a Comment