Thursday, April 6, 2017

OOTD: Jumpsuits & Bows

I recently rediscovered this jumpsuit that I purchased from Uniqlo last summer. It's super affordable, chic, and comfortable, yet I only wore it a handful of times. Looking back, I have no idea why... I think at the time I didn't realize how versatile it could be, and thought I could only reserve it for "dressier" occasions. Regardless, I'm glad I finally decided to be a bit more experimental, because it turns out it pairs really nicely with a blouse or even a simple t-shirt underneath.

The weather here hasn't been very spring-like (it was 35 and rainy yesterday :/ ), so layering has been my best friend. I love the way this cream and black long sleeve Forever 21 blouse looks as a base layer, and the bow adds a cute touch. Oh, and I almost forgot to mention- the jumpsuit looks great with both heels and flats!

Jumpsuit: Uniqlo (this year they have a sleeved and a camisole version!) // Blouse: Forever 21 (similar) // Flats: Banana Republic (newest version)



Get it? It's a JUMPsuit! Ha ha
I hope you enjoyed this little outfit post. Thank you for reading!
Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment