Monday, April 10, 2017

Easter Dress Finds Under $50

I can't believe how quickly Easter is approaching! Whether you celebrate the holiday or not, it's the perfect time to treat yourself to some candy (bring on the Cadbury Mini Eggs!) and a new dress. I've rounded up some of my favorite finds for the occasion, from florals to gingham to pastels. Most importantly, all are under $50. Enjoy!

LuLu's Give Me a Print Light Blue Shift Dress ($48)
Also comes in pink, yellow, and gray!

Lemon Print Cami Dress
Forever 21 Lemon Print Cami Dress ($19.90)
I love the unexpected lemon print (I thought it was floral at first) combined with the tiered ruffle texture

J.Crew Factory Printed Short Sleeve Gallery Dress ($49.50)
This would also be perfect for the 4th!

H&M Floral V-Neck Dress ($49.99)
Definitely not everyone's cup of tea, but I'm obsessed

H&M V-Neck Lace Dress ($49.99)
Also comes in a deep navy hue

STRIPED DRESS WITH RUFFLED SLEEVES
Zara Striped Dress with Ruffle Sleeves ($49.90)
I love everything about this dress- the stripes, the voluminous sleeves...but the back detail really sold me.

Image result for Miss Selfridge Gingham Tie Front Shirt Dress
ASOS Miss Selfridge Gingham Tie Front Shirt Dress ($41)
Get your hands on this quickly- it's on sale!

Image result for asos bardot bow dress
ASOS Bow Bardot Midi Skater Dress ($38)
You simply can't beat a Robin's egg blue for Easter.

xoxo Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment