Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Bath and Body Works Semi Annual Sale Haul (2017)

While I am not a regular Bath and Body Works customer, I can never resist their Semi Annual Sale when the new year rolls around. I don't tend to spend a lot of money on things that get used up quickly (like hand soaps or wall plug fragrances), but I find that when I do have these things, it adds a touch of luxury to my everyday routine that I really appreciate.



For these 9 products, I spent a grand total of $35 (I also found a 20% coupon online that essentially covered the cost of shipping). Here's the breakdown:

The Twisted Peppermint body cream and shower gel were a mere $3 each (cheaper than the drugstore!), and I know they'll last me ages. With the temperatures continuing to drop, this thick body cream has been saving my parched skin. I also love this scent- sweet but still crisp and minty fresh. 

The foaming hand soaps were also $3 each. I love the foam formula, because one pump goes a long way and also doesn't dry out the skin on my hands in the colder months. These three are for my bathroom and are likely to last me the rest of the semester.

I also picked up a few individual wallflower refills for (you guessed it) $3 each. I like to keep these on rotation in my bathroom because their scents really fill the small space, and each refill lasts for about 3 weeks.

My final (and favorite) item from this haul was the Fresh Balsam 3-wick candle. Originally priced at $22, I purchased this guy for $9! To me, this is the perfect winter candle. Aside from the very powerful scent throw that characterizes most Bath and Body Works candles, Fresh Balsam smells exactly like a field of Christmas trees, and whenever I smell it I am instantly filled with nostalgia for one of my favorite childhood traditions: going to pick out the Christmas tree at the beginning of December with my family. I wish I would have purchased more than one!!

Did you pick up anything during the BBW semi-annual sale?

xoxo Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment