Saturday, January 7, 2017

The Winter Wardrobe Staple

Recently I have become mildly obsessed with turtleneck sweaters. They're timeless, cute, cozy, and with the snow beginning to accumulate, they're extremely practical. In today's post I've rounded up my top turtleneck picks from this season.


Clockwise from top left:
  1.  The Classic Cable Knit  - No one can resist a classic cable knit. I received this sweater for Christmas and it is thick, warm, and excellently made- perfect for the freezing temps forecasted for this week in Boston
  2. Affordable Cashmere (currently on sale!) - I am obsessed with Uniqlo. You simply cannot beat the quality given the low price point. This sweater is 100% cashmere and is only $60!! *adds all colors to cart*
  3. The Lightweight (also on sale!) - While warm and cozy turtlenecks are excellent staples, lightweight versions are the perfect layering piece, especially if you tend to get uncomfortably warm when school and office buildings crank up the heat in the wintertime
  4.  The Pop of Color - An eye-catching sweater is an easy way to give your outfit a pop of color and lift your spirits when the season's 4th snow storm rolls around. I love this blue color; it's not too bright but colorful enough to grab your attention
Please lmk if you have any other turtleneck recommendations-- I'm obsessed!!

xoxo Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment