Sunday, January 3, 2016

My Favorite App: One Second Everyday

I'm pretty boring when it comes to apps. I typically just stick to my socials and maybe an occasional game or two for when I'm traveling. But that all changed last year when I watched a One Second Everyday video created by my friend during her first semester of college at Vanderbilt. Beginning in 2015 I downloaded the app as a means of documenting the best four years of my life.




1SE is super easy to use. Basically, all you do is record a short video on your phone everyday, and the app allows you to chose what exact second you want to save and use in your compilation. My friends and I have so much fun putting together our own videos and sharing them with each other at the end of every semester. It's a perfect app to use for vacations, school, or just everyday life to help you capture some amazing memories. I highly, highly recommend you check it out!

xoxo Lizzie 

No comments:

Post a Comment