Tuesday, June 6, 2017

May Pinspiration

One of my favorite things to do when I'm feeling particularly uninspired is to go back through my pins on Pinterest. Aside from Instagram, it's my favorite social media platform, feeding me ideas on anything and everything. I'll visit the site searching for a couple pictures to give to my hairdresser before an appointment, and wind up spending hours browsing pictures of chic celebrities, impeccably organized laundry rooms, and adorable bunnies. Regardless,  I've accumulated some great summer inspo lately, so I thought I'd share my favorites from the past month in this post. Enjoy!

Wishing I had an occasion to wear a dress like one of these...

Open back + pearl detailing

Who knew bright furniture could look this chic

A different way to style a bookshelf
Brb planting a lilac bush and buying a straw hat

Nothing says summer like an outdoor shower

Summer goals

I'll take all the festive sandals pls

Perfect hot weather hair

Nantucket: a must-visit

Still lusting after these Jacks!

xoxo Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment