Friday, February 5, 2016

A Valentine Gift Guide

Valentine’s Day has always been my favorite holiday in terms of color scheme. It’s also a great opportunity to treat yoself (and others I guess) to some adorable gifts and sweet treats! Here are some of my personal favorite ideas that suit a variety of budgets.

  1. Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac- I recently found this bag on sale at Gilt.com and immediately fell in love. Her bags are great in general- fantastic quality at a much lower price than other designer brands. This exact style is currently unavailable, but they do have one in the same color with yellow-gold hardware. They also have a ton of other adorable items, like backpacks and bucket bags, in the same blush tone.
  1. Anna Sui + Starbucks Travel Mug- Any fashion-loving coffee drinker will appreciate this mug. The artwork is so unique, you won’t be able to stop staring at it.
  1. Compares Chocolate Bars- These are definitely on the pricey side ($10 for a chocolate bar?!) but they. are. so. cute. The packaging is beautiful, the flavors are to-die-for, and they make for such a lovely gift. I’m dying to try the California Love salted pretzel and the Donuts and Coffee bars.
  1. Lancome La Vie Est Belle- I tried a sample of this perfume and got so many compliments on how good I smelled. It’s sweet but not sickly or overpowering, and I think a lot of people would love it. With it’s beautiful design it would also look great on display!
  1. Essie Eternal Optimist- I recently picked up this mauvey rose color and have been wearing it for about 3 weeks straight, which means a lot coming from someone who gets sick of a color after about 5 days! It’s subtle and neutral but still stands out. For some reason it just makes me feel more put together :) 
  1. Lush Lots of Love Gift- I’ve already dedicated a whole post to Lush, but I had to mention their Valentine’s Day collection. I absolutely love their holiday releases. This particular gift comes with two of my favorite products- Sex Bomb and Ro’s Argan Body Conditioner.
Regardless of your relationship status, I hope you enjoy your Valentine's Day and eat as much chocolate as your heart desires (Also make sure you stock up on Reese's Hearts, the biggest and most delicious Reese's of all time. You will not regret it)!


xoxo Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment