Monday, August 28, 2017

Fall Finds: Moto Jackets Under $100

Throwing on a good jacket is one of the easiest ways to take your wardrobe from summer into fall. Last year, I wore my L.L.Bean olive green utility jacket to death, and I know I'll be bringing it back out in a couple week's time. This season I found a very similar version (with a hood!) at H&M for only $50, and it also comes in a beautiful blush shade.

One piece that I've been on the hunt for is a good faux leather or suede jacket. Personally, I think it's the perfect piece to layer over an outfit for a night out, and it's definitely more chic than the fleece I've been using for the past few years. Although I would ideally like to invest in a real leather or suede jacket that will stand the test of time, I know I'd just be paranoid about it getting spilled on or ruined at a house party, and I'd be too afraid to actually wear it.

Here are some of my favorite options I've come across in my search, all of which are under $100.


Clockwise, from top left:

1. Uniqlo Brown Riders Jacket: $59.90
2. Nordstrom Rack Gray Faux Leather Jacket: $68.40 (Also comes in olive)
3. LOFT Blush Faux Leather Jacket: $128, but they currently have a promotion for $50 off your purchase! (Also comes in black)
4. Zara Black Faux Leather Jacket with Eyelets: $69.90
5. Zara Suede Effect Jacket: $69.90 (Also comes in blush and mustard)
6. Zara Blush Jacket with Zips: $79.90
7. H&M Black Biker Jacket: $59.99

Thanks for stopping by!

Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment