Saturday, July 8, 2017

Photo Diary: Weekend in Rockport

This past weekend, I had the opportunity to visit beautiful Rockport, MA. One of my best friends, Kalli, was celebrating her graduation there with her family and decided to invite a few of us to join in on the fun. It was an experience I wouldn’t trade for the world- we cliff jumped at the quarry, explored quaint little shops downtown, built a bonfire, relaxed by the beach, and had a barbecue on property that overlooked the sea. It couldn’t have been more perfect! I’m so glad I had my camera with me to document some of the highlights, and I’m excited to share the scenery with you all in this post. Enjoy!

Picture-Perfect Rockport

VIEWS






Not the worst view to wake up to...


PARTAY



Alllll the fun outdoor games :)

The cutest table decor

Preparing for the BBQ

The weather wasn't awful either...

Drank

ADVENTURES

Cliff jumping time!

The beach did not disappoint

Lobster bake!

SQUAAAA

Models



The prettiest doorway


The most adorable ice cream shop ever

Blooms

For our adventures around downtown, I wore this cute spotted drop-waist dress from TJMaxx

Attempting to determine their true spirit animals via reliable local literature





Candid!!

Okay but seriously it's perfect here

The girls :)

Thanks for reading! 

Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment