Monday, July 24, 2017

Lake Haus

I can't believe how quickly summer is flying by. I started to put together this post and realized that this trip was already two weekends ago! Regardless, I really wanted to share a collection of photos from a weekend that my friends and I spent at Candlewood Lake in Connecticut. The weather, company, and plethora of activities that lake like has to offer (from paddleboarding to kayaking to tubing to fishing to cliff jumping...and more!) made for an unforgettable vacation. Even though the trip was brief, it thoroughly convinced me that I need to live on a lake at some point in the future. Keep reading to see all of the pictures!


The BU flag- a lake house essential

Morning coffee views

Awful weather as you can tell

The view from my bed

Views from the kitchen sink (!!!)

Just perfect

The early risers coming down for a morning fish

The motto

Meet Ike- a New England icon and the star of the weekend

Smol puppers drink Corona

We made s'mores :)

Catch of the weekend. 10/10

Just being outdoorsy (feat. Ike)

The ladies looovvveeddd Ike

Name a fresher squad
xoxo Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment